Monday, June 3, 2013

A Few Changes

I have been using this blog for the past several months as a way to promote my new writing career.  During this time, I have slowly discovered what I like to write and what it seems I am good at writing.  Mainly, this has been a combination between Gender Swap and Bimbo Transformation themes, with a recent focus on primarily the bimbo side of things.

On that note, I should mention that I have been operating a sister blog on Tumblr that can be found here.  For the most part, to try to gain a following I have inserted myself into the bimbo community there.  Because of this, and in conjunction with the fact that most of my work is bimbo related, I have made my Tumblr blog bimbo specific.  This blog will continue to act as a place where I will share all of my new releases, but I also want to start including the occasional personal post.  This should mean that I am posting more frequently as well.

All in all, you should not notice any real changes here, but if you enjoy my bimbo work, you should definitely check out the other blog.  Along with this change, I am releasing a free story only on my Tumblr blog.  It is the story of two people, Emily and Jack, that venture down a path using hypnosis that leads to a D/s bimbo transformation.  The story is written entirely in diary and journal format from the perspectives of both Emily and Jack and it is released in parts with each part being released when the blog has released a certain number of followers.  Part 1 is available here. Currently, I need 6 more Tumblr followers before the next entry is posted.  Each new entry will get a small mention here, if you choose not to follow me on Tumblr.

Please enjoy and have a sexy day,
Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment