Friday, March 8, 2013

New Release: "The Curse of Playing Bimbo Tag"

I have released a new bimbo themed title.  Right now these are the most of fun for me to write.  I think deep down, there is a part of me that wants to be a bimbo with long blond hair and breasts (bimbo me would say tits) that stick out so far I can't see my feet.  But then, if I were a bimbo, I wouldn't be writing these fun stories.  "The Curse of Playing Bimbo Tag" was going to be my entry into the February Arena Contest at the MC Forum.  However, I was unable to finish it before the contest deadline.  Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you have just as much fun reading it.  It is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.

Enjoy and have a sexy day,
Sadie

The Curse of Playing Bimbo Tag

Maria didn’t want to go to the club, but her college roommate and best friend dragged her there.  While on the dance floor, swaying awkwardly to the music a scantily clad bimbo approaches her and kisses her.  Maria is stunned at the actions of this woman.  Little did she know that an ancient curse had just been brought down upon her that would turn her into a bimbo.  Each time Maria orgasms, she changes a little more, until finally Mia the bimbo is born.

Follow Maria on her orgasmic transformation into Mia as she discovers an entirely new side of life.  On her journey she makes new friends and learns more about her body, all with sexy benefits.  However, in the end, she is given a choice: revert back to being Maria with her unlimited potential, or live on as the forever happy Mia whose body is built for pleasure.  The single caveat is that to stay as Mia, she must pass on the curse to another woman.  Will Maria live on and remember this weekend only as a fuzzy memory or will Mia pass on the bimbo curse to her roommate, Jenna?

The Curse of Playing Bimbo Tag is a 15,123 word bimbo transformation and erotic mind control story that contains descriptions of masturbation, oral sex and body alterations including breast enlargement.  This story has strong adult content and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18. All characters found in the following story are 18 or older.

No comments:

Post a Comment