Monday, March 18, 2013

Coming Soon: A Body Swap Rings Sequel

I have received some correspondence asking about a sequel to "Body Swap Rings: Happy Anniversary."  Last month I wrote a post saying that a sequel was imminent.  However, I went back and edited it out, because I found I had written myself into a corner and I needed to take some time away from the story to work out the details.

Now a month later, with six new titles under my belt, including two novella length stories, I now feel capable and I feel the desire to write a sequel.  The title remains the same as was teased previously: "Body Swap Rings 2: Wedding Night."  The sequel will follow the rings as they work their magic on another unsuspecting couple: Justin and Claire.  Will their lives ever be the same after their encounter with the Body Swap Rings?  Find out soon.

If you have not already read the original it can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.  However, please note that I will likely be offering a deal on "Body Swap Rings: Happy Anniversary" through Smashwords upon the release of its sequel.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to offer the same deal through my other vendors.

Have a sexy day,
Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment